Monday, August 19, 2013

Health Care a "right"?


Here we go down the Constitution Trail, and this was inspired by a liberal clown who left the silly reply on the right, courtesy of Politico.

What he said was: 

"That's ridiculous and outrageous. Healthcare is a service. So, when you're having your heart attack...see how much service comparing you can do...how many 'choices' you have. Freaking moron. Why live in a society and HATE society??? You realize just how stupid you are now? I have a right to bear a gun but not to medical care? Freaking moron. Dangerous moron."

So, let's cut to the chase here.  This liberal clown, and every like-minded liberal clown in this Politico page, and every like-minded liberal clown infesting the USA, seems to think that health care is a God-given right, established and enshrined in the Constitution, to be handed out free to them on demand.  One of them on the same page went so far as to say that this health care "right" is part and parcel to the Declaration of Independence:

"The right to healthcare is packed into the concept of life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. It is an implied right / contract between us and the gov."

Now remember, the implication from the first liberal clown is that we conservatives are morons.  Dangerous morons.  Freaking morons.  Not necessarily in that order.

So, we're going to dissect a line from the first liberal clown above, namely the "I have a right to bear a gun but not to medical care?" line.

Let's assume this liberal clown breaks his leg doing the swan dive in his apartment complex pool.  He's rushed to Otisburg General Hospital where he tells Dr. Pal that he broke his leg doing the swan dive at his home pool, but leaves out the fact that the pool was empty of water due to cleaning.  Clearly, he doesn't want to look stupid before the good Dr. Pal.  He's a liberal; he's smarter then us CON-servatives, which is why he can dive into empty swimming pools and get away with it.

But Dr. Pal is done for the day.  It's Tuesday, and his doctor buddies are waiting for him at the country club.

"But muh leg is broken, Doc," wails the liberal clown.  This liberal clown has to have a name; "Gurnicus" is just too confusing; kinda like a "gurney", i.e. the free hospital patient ride that he's hinting at.  We'll just call him Howie.

"Sorry, Howie, but my time is over; time to clock out, call it a day, and practice my nine-iron swing."

"But I got a right to health care!"

Dr. Pal from Otisburg General Hospital just looks at him and asks "Did you or did you not say that you compared health care rights with the right to own a gun?"

"Well, yeah, but..."

"Did you or did you not say 'I have a right to bear a gun but not to medical care?'"

"Well, yeah, but..."

"And if you walked into a gun store right now and demanded a free gun based on your statement that you had a right to bear a gun, what do you think the store owner will do?"

"He'd demand I pay for it or he'd throw me out, but that's besides the poi..."

"And if you come to my hospital, to my treatment room, to demand that I provide free medical care to you while treating me as your slave to perform this 'right' for you, what do you think I should do?"

"Uhhh, throw me out?"

"Yesserie, Howie, I should throw you out."

So, the good Dr. Pal gives Howie two Tylenols, tells him to come back in the morning, where he sets his leg and presents the bill for $2,356 dollars and 63 cents.

"But, but, but the healthcare should be free...c'mom Doc, be a pal!" Howie wails again.

"Not at my expense," says the good doctor.

That's the problem with liberal clowns.  They imagined a "right" in health care within the Constitution where it doesn't exist; they imagined the same "right" to be within the Declaration, where it also doesn't exist.  Howie the clown above equated this right to the Second Amendment right to keep and bear arms.

I have a right to a gun, but I don't have the right to make the people pay for my gun.
I have a right to free speech, but I don't have the right to make the government pay for a megaphone.
I have a right to religion, but I don't have the right to force the people to pay for the church.
I have a right to a free press, but I don't have the right to make the people buy me a newspaper.

And liberal clowns have a "right" to health care, and to make the general public pay for it?

And does the public have no say-so when a liberal clown demands the "right" to be a...clown?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.